Your oral health care should always be at the top of your list. It is important to make sure you take care of your teeth and gums to ensure oral ailments such as toothaches cannot arise. If a toothache is present, it means an infection has occurred. If left untreated, it can lead to numerous oral ailments including severe infections and tooth loss. Look for the following symptoms to determine if a toothache is present:
– If severe pain persists for longer than 24 hours after a tooth has been pulled, a toothache may be to blame.
– Oral accidents and injuries can greatly raise an individual’s risk for toothaches.
– When the last of your wisdom teeth grow in as a teen, they may continue to lead to pain when erupting and can cause inflation, often leading to toothaches.
– Pain that occurs even after using over-the-counter medications may be a sign of a toothache.
– If you suffer from an oral health irregularity such as a TMJ disorder, the likelihood of a toothache arising is greatly increased.
– Some symptoms, such as high fevers, chills, and facial rashes that cannot be easily explained, are typically present with toothaches.
– Look for signs and symptoms of a toothache, including visible discharge around a tooth.
Treatments for toothaches can be given with the help of our team of experts at Mowry Dental. If you need a dentist in Fremont or Livermore, California, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Thi Hoang at our dentist office, by calling us at 510.794.7900.